Sunday, October 30, 2016

Let Your Light Shine

Hello! We are taking Lois and Francess to the temple so I have no time today. So real quick, here are some highlights from this awesome week! :)

-We taught the lesson at our ward FHE this week and wow. It was about the 10 virgins and keeping our lamps lit and guess what? The church had no power... Ironic. I know. We gave the lesson in the dark. Not sure if it added emphasis or not.

-We had two lessons with Shena and Stephanie this week. They are awesome! They are so excited to come to church next week!

-We received two referrals this week that are GOLDEN! Ones name is Mamie and she has the cutest little kids I've ever seen. She is excited to read the Book of Mormon and really felt the spirit when we testified to her. And the other is Michael. He is a referral from the visitors center in Winter Quarters. He learned about the restored gospel there and wants to be baptized. He is perplexed as to how not everybody knows about the gospel! We are so excited to teach him.

-We had a mission conference where Elder Robbins of the Seventy came and spoke to us. Every missionary in the PPM came and it was SO MUCH FUN! I got to see and visit with all of my old companions and leaders! I got to see all the sisters that I haven't seen since the temple! And the trainings that were given were SO GOOD. I mean wow.

-And last but not least, Jeffrey! We invited Jeffrey to church this week and he sent us a text that said he was going to his other church because he isn't sure if he believes it all yet. But he also told us that he really feels in his heart that God wants him to keep meeting with us because he knows we are teaching him out of love. So the spirit is working with him and he is still reading and loving the Book of Mormon.

I love you all! Have a great week!

Soft serve kind of day!
FALL COLORS!!
Sister Fueling, Sister Counts, and I.


When your comp is your best friend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment