Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Plot Twist!

Hi friends and family! This letter will be short considering I wrote most of what happened this week on Friday. I hope you all had a wonderful conference weekend!

Mine was so good! I love to see how all the talks interlock together into a giant message that's different for every person. Many times I heard the reminder of Christ's call to us: "Come follow me." I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and as we do our best to follow him, we will experience peace. Like President Monson said: "If we choose Christ, we have made the correct choice." I am so thankful for a prophet and apostles that lead and guide Christ's church today. We are so blessed!

In other news, transfer calls came! And... *insert drumroll here* We are doubling out! Both Sister Gomm and I are leaving Bethlehem. I am still in shock and a tad heartbroken. I thought for sure I would have another transfer with the incredible people here. But, I will go where the Lord wants me to go. We've been told they are doubling us out in preparation of the temple open house in August, so that's super exciting! I have had so many crazy experiences here and I am so thankful for all the people that I have gotten to know and love. I am also so thankful for Sister Gomm. We have been through A LOT and she has taught me so much about being a missionary! Wow, I am going to miss her! Well, Bethlehem. It's been real. God be with you till we meet again! :)

Love, Sister Brunsdale

Loving all the blossoms!

Soldier Memorial in Bethlehem

Sister Adams!

Sister Batman! (Coolest last name ever, I know!)


Peeps are made in Bethlehem!
Rosie and Suky! Lots of tears saying goodbye to these two.
 I love them SO MUCH!
Last day in Bethlehem.







No comments:

Post a Comment