Monday, April 11, 2016

Tender Mercies

So, as Kaylie's Mom, I have been missing her and wondering a lot about her this week. I think it was because it was her birthday, and she was being transferred. And transferred ON her birthday, no less!

But as I got on Facebook on April 5th someone from her mission had posted 215 pictures of transfers! So, I started going through them, Elders, Elders, Elders, more Elders... I was like, Kaylie is not going to be in any of these pictures. But then... there she was!! And she looked so happy, and she was wearing her birthday outfit that I had sent. So, I knew that she had opened her presents. It made my day, it really did!

So, I messaged the guy and told him thank you for posting those pictures and then he messaged back and told me where Kaylie was being transferred to! It was just such a blessing to hear so soon about where she was being sent and to see a picture of her.

And then later in the week I got another Facebook message and more pictures. Kaylie was in her new area and a kind member was feeding Kaylie her very first authentic Philly Cheese Steak. And she was with her MTC companion, who she loves!

So, just goes to show you that Heavenly Father really is looking out for us and blessing us with little things. I still can't wait to hear from Kaylie today and have her tell me all about her transfer. But I am so grateful that I didn't have to wait a whole week to hear where she was going and to see that she is doing just fine.

Picture of Kaylie on her birthday, on transfer day. 

The message I got!
Kaylie eating her first Philly Cheese Steak!


She's doing just fine! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment