Friday, June 10, 2016

I Love To See The Temple


Hi everybody! This week kind of all mushed together.

Wednesday we had a lesson with the Farole's. They are doing so great! Anthony has been praying about being baptized and he has so much more faith than when we first started teaching their family. It's amazing to see them progress. Now if we can just get them to stay for all 3 hours of church!

Thursday we had Zone Training! We are super excited because two new pamphlets are being introduced! One is about learning and callings in the church and the other is about families and the temple! We are pumped to get them and start using them to teach!

Part of me feels like we spent most of the week in nursing homes! We volunteered at one for a few hours this week, which was a lot of fun. We finally got to drive out and visit Sister Burnet (the less active who was hit by a car). We took her out for a walk and talked with her, she's doing great and recovering fast! And we also went and saw sweet Sister Gardner and read from the Book of Mormon with her!

Today we went to Center City Philadelphia! We went to the Reading Terminal Market and down to the temple!! I teared up a little when I saw the temple. It is BEAUTIFUL! Through all the rough spots I've been going through lately, I have just thought about that temple and the opportunity I get to work in the open house. It made it so much more real getting to see it in person today. I love this gospel and I am so grateful for the blessing of temples.

Have a wonderful week, everyone! God bless!

Sister B

The Philadelphia Temple!
The open house can't come soon enough!  

Got caught in a torrential downpour!

Amish doughnuts!!

Stuck in traffic

Time Lapse from Paoli to Philly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment