Monday, September 26, 2016

Like A Fire Is Burning

Hello folks! Well, Friday was my HUMP DAY! I've been out for 9 months! Can you believe it? I can.

I got my new companion! Sister Counts! She is the sweetest and silliest person I've ever met. She is pretty much a Disney princess. I love her. The two of us have seen so many miracles this week! We found 4 new investigators from being in the right place at the right time! 2 of them are incredibly solid.

One's name is Jeffrey. He is a college students who met the missionaries when he was living in London. The spirit was incredibly strong as we taught him about the Restoration. He said that it was a powerful message and that he really wanted to know if the Book of Mormon is truly the word of God. We are so excited to watch his testimony grow as he reads and prays.

On Friday we watched the Cultural Celebration for the temple! It was awesome! Philadelphia is so rich in history and I t was such a neat experience for our recent convert Francess to participate in. She just glows. :)

Sunday was the Dedication! President Henry B Eyring came and gave the dedication prayer. We had the great opportunity to go to all three sessions. The last one was my favorite. President Eyring bore such an incredibly strong testimony of eternal families. It was definitely one of the most spiritual experiences I've ever had.

Well, I love you all! I hope you have a great week! God bless. :)

Sister B

Cool chalk art!!
Bye Sister Fuelling!
Have fun in Maryland!
Sister Counts!
Celebrating my hump day at Zwalens!!




No comments:

Post a Comment