Tuesday, September 13, 2016

No Time To Say Hello, Goodbye!

Hi everyone. I don't have much time to write today. The temple has been amazing! Thousands upon thousands of people are coming through every day and it is wonderful! Since I'm running short on time, I thought I'd share a short spiritual thought. This morning I was studying 2 Nephi 32 and verse 9 really stood out to me.

"But behold, I say unto you that ye must pray always, and not faint; that ye must not perform any thing unto the Lord save in the first place ye shall pray unto the Father in the name of Christ, that he will consecrate thy performance unto thee, that thy performance may be for the welfare of thy soul."

I have a strong testimony of prayer. I know that our Heavenly Father wants to be in the details of our lives. Prayer is how we allow Him to do that. If we counsel with the Lord in all our doings he will direct us for good. (Alma 37:37) He will consecrate our efforts so that we cannot fail.

I love you all!

Sister B

Stopped at a Halaal truck
and got Gyro's after the temple! 
Finally got to go running! At night!
It felt soooo good!
Our recent convert Liam
is actually Harry Potter!
I died when I saw this.
Thanks, Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment