Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas At The MTC! - Week 2

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was quite something! Elder Bednar and his family came and spoke to us! Cellphones were passed around so that we could text in questions, and then he answered them. It was so awesome! It was an incredible experience to hear an apostle come and speak directly to you. I'll never forget it.

In the evening we had another awesome guest! DAVID ARCHULETTA! He came and sang and it was beautiful! He did his performance of "Come, Come Ye Saints" and it's safe to say that I cried quite a bit. Not as much as when I got to call my family though. It was so great to hear their voices even if it was for just 30 minutes.

We said goodbye to our dear teacher, Sister Linford. She has been such an incredible example to me. Always happy and smiling. She showed me the kind of missionary that I want to be.

Elder Wilson and I performed a musical number on Sunday. I played "Redeemer" on piano and he improvised on the cello. It was so fun!

I'm so happy to be here, constantly learning more about this incredible gospel. I love my Savior and am so happy that I get to go represent him in Philly. I hope you all have a great week! Love you!

The incredible Sister Linford. Oh, how I miss her. 


Matching Sister Missionary stockings. Merry Christmas!

Sister Ackerman got Dr. Pepper for Christmas. We need an intervention.

The Elders rockin' scarves for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment